LAST UPDATED June 2, 2023
About Rainbook®. Rainbook Holdings Inc., together with its affiliates and subsidiaries (“RHI”), including Rainbook Advisors LLC (“Rainbook Advisers”; and together with RHI, collectively, “Rainbook”, “Company”, “we” or “us”) offers a variety of products and services (“Services”) on and through its website at www.Rainbook.com and any linked webpages (“Website”), including, without limitation, the Rain® Dashboard (the “Dashboard”) and the Advisor Analyzer™ (“Adviser Analyzer”; together the Website and the Dashboard, collectively, the “Platform”). Rainbook Advisers is a registered investment advisor with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Registration does not imply any special skill or training.
1. Agreement and Acceptance of Use.
2. Rainbook Platform and Services.
The Platform offers Users with (a) an interactive Dashboard that provides tools to help Users understand their overall financial picture and net worth, and (b) access to the Adviser Analyzer tool, which allows Users to obtain an evaluation through its proprietary algorithm of the performance of a User’s existing investment advisor or investment advisor representative (“Adviser”). You understand and acknowledge that Rainbook is NOT A FINANCIAL PLANNER, INVESTMENT MANAGER, BROKER OR TAX ADVISOR AND DOES NOT PROVIDE FINANCIAL ADVICE, TAX ADVICE OR LEGAL ADVICE.
Rain Dashboard. The Dashboard is intended only to provide certain financial insights and information and to assist you in your understanding of your financial situation. While financial insights and information provided on the Platform may assist in helping you manage your finances, you understand and acknowledge that the insights and information provided on the Platform should not be relied upon when making investment decisions as such insights and information do not constitute all of the information that should be evaluated when making investment decisions. You should consult with a professional investment advisor, accountant and other professional advisors before making investment decisions or changes that impact your personal finances. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR any claims, obligations, costs, fees, losses, liabilities, judgments, actions, damages, and expenses (including, but not limited to, fees, expenses, and court costs (including, without limitation, attorney fees and expenses) associated with any investigation or legal action) (“Losses”) that arise out of ANY ACTION YOU TAKE OR FAIL TO TAKE BASED UPON INFORMATION YOU RECEIVE THROUGH THE PLATFORM OR SERVICES. The Platform and Services are not intended to be used to replace any other decisioning method or tool that you use and should not be used to provide financial services to third parties, such as clients or customers.
Adviser Analyzer. The Adviser Analyzer service allows Users to evaluate their existing investment advisor or investment advisor representative (“advisers”). Upon receiving their evaluation results, Users may, if they so choose, opt to receive recommendations from Rainbook with respect to one or more third party Advisers that have elected to participate in Rainbook’s network (“Network Advisers”) with whom the User can connect and evaluate such Network Adviser’s advisory services. Rainbook provides Users with potential matches of Network Advisers through its proprietary algorithm and matchmaking process. All Network Advisers are registered investment advisors in at least one state or through the SEC. Network Advisers are suggested to users based on a limited number of factors, including the user’s account size, age, location, meeting preferences, and investment interests. Users should note that Rainbook does not provide any substantive evaluation of any specific investments or investment strategies offered by any Network Adviser. Users are strongly urged to contact Network Advisers directly and to review any Form ADV or disclosure document filed by such Network Adviser which should be available at www.iard.sec.gov for more information concerning the services offered by such Network Adviser.
The services offered by Network Advisers are separate from and not affiliated with the services offered through the Platform or otherwise by Rainbook, and Rainbook will play no role in rendering advisory services to a user after matching a user with a Network Adviser.
Users that wish to consider retaining any Network Adviser with whom they are matched are strongly urged to conduct additional due diligence on such Network Advisers as the factors considered by Rainbook in matching a user with a Network Adviser should not be the sole factors considered when determining whether to retain a Network Adviser. If a user wishes to retain a Network Adviser, the user should carefully review any agreements to be entered into with such Network Adviser to better understand the services provided by such Network Adviser and the compensation to be paid to such Network Adviser as Rainbook has not conducted any evaluation of the terms upon which a Network Adviser will render advisory services to such user.
Once Rainbook provides a recommendation of any Network Advisers to a User, Rainbook does not review the ongoing performance of any Network Adviser, participate in the management or services of any User’s account by a Network Adviser, or provide advice regarding specific investments, although Rainbook may notify Users that a Network Adviser is no longer recommended by Rainbook or part of its network.
You agree that certain account and financial information (location, account size, adviser firm name, investment interests, meeting preference, and age) you share with Rainbook may, and likely will be, shared between Rainbook and Network Advisers with whom you are matched (“Shared Information”) and authorize such sharing. You agree that the provision of Shared Information to Rainbook shall not constitute an obligation of Rainbook to monitor Network Adviser and provide updated recommendations of Network Advisers to you.
You acknowledge that Network Advisers referred by Rainbook are limited to those Network Advisers who agree to pay a portion of their compensation to Rainbook. Rainbook is compensated directly from Network Advisers and does not charge a separate fee to Users. As a result of such an arrangement, a conflict of interest exists as Rainbook has an incentive to recommend Network Advisers who pay more compensation to Rainbook. More information pertaining to the compensation paid to Rainbook by Network Advisers as well as the associated conflicts of interest can be found at https://www.rainbook.com.
You understand that Network Advisers will charge you compensation for rendering services to you if you retain such Network Adviser. Such fees will be separate from and in addition to any brokerage, custodial or other fees, expenses, taxes or other costs or liabilities charged by third parties in connection with advisory services rendered to you by Network Advisers. Such amounts are solely your responsibility, and Rainbook will not be responsible for any such amounts.
You agree that Rainbook may, using its sole and absolute discretion, determine if any of these Content Standards have been violated.
6. Prohibited Uses and Conduct.
· Engage in any conduct that in any way violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
· Engage in any conduct for the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
· Transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail," "chain letter," "spam," or any other similar solicitation.
· Impersonate or attempt to impersonate Rainbook, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity associated with any of the foregoing.
· Engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Platform, or which, as determined by us, may harm Rainbook or users of the Platform, or expose them to liability.
· Use the Platform in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party's use of the Platform, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Platform.
· Use any robot, screen scraper, spider, crawler, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Platform for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Platform.
· Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Platform.
· Introduce any malware, viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
· Record, process or mine information about other Users, or access, retrieve or index any portion of the Website.
· Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Platform, the server on which the Platform is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Platform.
· Attack the Platform via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
· Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Platform.
· Encourage any person to do any of the following.
7. Monitoring and Enforcement.
We have the right to:
· remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole and absolute discretion;
· disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy;
· take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Platform; or
However, you are cautioned that we do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Platform, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Platform without having to notify you. YOU agree to WAIVE, DEFEND, AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY LOSSES RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
8. Accessing Platform and Account Security.
If you choose, or are provided with, a username, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the Platform or portions of it using your username, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your username or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
9. Third Party Account Information and Data.
FOR THE PURPOSES OF THIS AGREEMENT AND SOLELY TO OBTAIN AND PROVIDE THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION TO YOU AS PART OF THE SERVICES, YOU GRANT RAINBOOK A LIMITED POWER OF ATTORNEY, AND APPOINT RAINBOOK AS YOUR ATTORNEY-IN-FACT AND AGENT, WITH FULL POWER OF SUBSTITUTION AND RE-SUBSTITUTION, FOR YOU AND IN YOUR NAME, PLACE AND STEAD, IN ANY AND ALL CAPACITIES, TO ACCESS THIRD PARTY SITES, SERVERS OR DOCUMENTS, RETRIEVE INFORMATION AND USE YOUR INFORMATION WITH THE FULL POWER AND AUTHORITY TO DO AND PERFORM EACH AND EVERY ACT AND THING REQUISITE NECESSARY TO BE DONE IN CONNECTION WITH SUCH ACTIVITIES, AS FULLY TO ALL INTENTS AND PURPOSES AS YOU COULD DO IN PERSON. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WHEN RAINBOOK IS ACCESSING AND RETRIEVING ACCOUNT INFORMATION FROM THIRD PARTY SITES, RAINBOOK IS ACTING AS YOUR AGENT, AND NOT AS THE AGENT OF, OR ON BEHALF OF, ANY THIRD PARTY. YOU AGREE THAT THIRD PARTY ACCOUNT PROVIDERS SHALL BE ENTITLED TO RELY ON THE FOREGOING AUTHORIZATION, AGENCY AND POWER OF ATTORNEY GRANTED BY YOU.
You understand that the Services are not endorsed or sponsored by any third party account providers accessible through the Platform or Services.
11. Intellectual Property.
The Company name, Rainbook logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names and marks, designs, and slogans are trademarks of Rainbook or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Rainbook. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on the Platform and the Platform are the trademarks of their respective owners.
We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Platform infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) from the Platform by submitting written notification to our copyright agent designated below. In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) ("DMCA"), the written notice (the "DMCA Notice") must include substantially the following:
· Your physical or electronic signature.
· Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Platform, a representative list of such works.
· Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.
· Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and, if available, email address).
· A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
· A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
· A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Our designated copyright agent to receive DMCA Notices is:
Richard L. Chen Law Firm PLLC
909 Third Avenue #8236
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective. Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA. It is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
12. Reliance on Information Posted. The information presented on or through Platform is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Platform, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. The Platform includes content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by Rainbook, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Rainbook. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
14. Links from the Platform. If the Platform contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any Losses that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to the Platform, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
15. Changes to the Platform and Services. We may update the Content on the Platform from time to time, but we do not warrant or guarantee that the Content is or will be complete or up to date. Any of the material on the Platform may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any of the Content on the Platform. To facilitate our provision of the Platform and Services, we license software, tools and Services from third-party providers. From time to time, we may revise this Agreement as requested by our third party providers and require that you agree to additional pass-through terms with respect to such third party providers.
16. Geographic Restrictions. The owner of the Platform is based in the State of Georgia in the United States. We provide the Platform for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Platform or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Platform may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Platform from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and at your own risk and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws.
17. Disclaimer of Warranties.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT TO THE CONTRARY, RAINBOOK, LICENSORS, AND AGENTS REPRESENT THAT THE WEBSITE, PLATFORM, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. RAINBOOK, ITS LICENSORS, AND AGENTS ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS MADE BY YOU, OR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT, INFORMATION OR OTHER DATA AND DOCUMENTS WHICH ARE REFERENCED BY, LINKED TO OR PROVIDED BY OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE, PLATFORM, OR SERVICES. RAINBOOK, ITS LICENSORS, AND AGENTS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND REGARDING THE WEBSITE, PLATFORM, AND SERVICES AND ALL INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND OTHER CONTENT INCLUDED IN OR ACCESSIBLE FROM THE WEBSITE, PLATFORM, OR SERVICES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITATION, RAINBOOK DISCLAIMS THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, PLATFORM, AND SERVICES AND ALL INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND OTHER CONTENT (INCLUDING THAT OF THIRD PARTIES) INCLUDED IN OR ACCESSIBLE FROM THE WEBSITE, PLATFORM, AND SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, THE INDEMNIFIED PERSONS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY DATA, INFORMATION OR CONTENT, FOR ANY SERVICES INTERRUPTIONS, OR FOR ANY FAILURE OR DELAY RESULTING FROM ANY ACTS OF FORCE MAJEURE OR ACTS THAT ARE OTHERWISE OUTSIDE OF RAINBOOK’S OR ITS LICENSORS’ OR AGENTS’ REASONABLE CONTROL, OR ANY INTERNET OR TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURE OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS THE WEBSITE, PLATFORM, OR SERVICESWEBSITE. NOR CAN RAINBOOK OR ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS OR AGENTS GUARANTEE THE COMPLETE SECURITY OF THE WEBSITE, PLATFORM, OR SERVICES, THAT THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE WEBSITE, PLATFORM, OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR THAT ANY ERRORS IN THE TECHNOLOGY WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU AGREE THAT ANY DOWNLOADS OF CONTENT OR MATERIALS RELATED TO THE WEBSITE, PLATFORM, OR SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER/SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF OR ACCESS TO ANY SUCH MATERIALS. IN ADDITION, WE CANNOT ALWAYS ANTICIPATE TECHNICAL OR OTHER DIFFICULTIES WITH THE WEBSITE, PLATFORM, OR SERVICES, EITHER PRESENTLY OR AS THEY EVOLVE; THE WEBSITE, PLATFORM, OR SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS OR OTHER PROBLEMS, WHICH MAY RESULT IN LOSS OF DATA OR SETTINGS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES; ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. NEITHER RAINBOOK NOR ITS CONTENT PROVIDERS SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR INVESTMENT AND OTHER FINANCIAL DECISIONS OR ANY LOSSES RESULTING FROM USE OF THIS WEBSITE UNLESS OTHERWISE REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
18. Limitation of Liability. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL RAINBOOK, ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, AND ITS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, LICENSORS, AND SUPPLIERS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS (THE “INDEMNIFIED PERSONS”) BE LIABLE FOR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE PLATFORM, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE PLATFORM OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, ANY PRODUCTS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED THROUGH OR FROM THE PLATFORM AND THE SERVICES, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION OR DATA, STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANYONE RELATED TO THE PLATFORM OR THE SERVICES, THE PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF ANY ADVISOR OR THIRD PARTY ACCOUNT PROVIDER SITE, OR ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICES OR THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR LOSSES EXCEEDING $100 IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN CATEGORIES OF LIABILITY, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE SERVICES MAY BE AVAILABLE THROUGH A COMPATIBLE MOBILE DEVICE, INTERNET AND/OR NETWORK ACCESS AND MAY REQUIRE SOFTWARE. YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THESE REQUIREMENTS, INCLUDING ANY APPLICABLE CHANGES, UPDATES AND FEES AS WELL AS THE TERMS OF YOUR AGREEMENT WITH YOUR MOBILE DEVICE AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS PROVIDER. RAINBOOK MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED AS TO: (I) THE AVAILABILITY OF TELECOMMUNICATION SERVICES FROM YOUR PROVIDER AND ACCESS TO THE PLATFORM OR SERVICES AT ANY TIME OR FROM ANY LOCATION; (II) ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSION OF THE TELECOMMUNICATION SERVICES; AND (III) ANY DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES OR FAILURE TO TRANSMIT ANY DATA, COMMUNICATIONS OR SETTINGS CONNECTED WITH THE PLATFORM OR SERVICES.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we do not disclaim any liability relating to the provision of any advisory services provided by Rainbook which cannot be disclaimed pursuant to the Investment Advisers Act of 1940, as amended. Accordingly, the limitations of this Section 18 do not apply with respect to the advice rendered by the Adviser Analyzer and any matches to Network Advisers provided by Rainbook; provided that you have provided information about you and your financial circumstances and accounts to Rainbook that is complete, accurate, and truthful in every respect.
20. Representations and Warranties. You represent and warrant that:
· you are 18 years or older and you have all requisite rights and authority to use the Website, Platform, and to enter into these Terms.
· any information submitted through the Website or through the Platform by you is true, accurate, and correct.
· you are not a competitor of Rainbook and are not using the Website, Platform, or Services for reasons that are in competition with Rainbook.
· you will not impersonate another person or misrepresent your affiliation with another person or entity, including using another person’s name, contact information or other identifying information.
· your consent to be bound to any consents, notices, disclosures or other records or documents to be entered into between you and Rainbook (“Electronic Contracts”), whether by typing your name, checking a box, pressing a button, clicking through a link, or demonstrating other intent to be bound to such Electronic Contract, shall create a legal, valid and binding contract enforceable against you in accordance with its terms.
21. Electronic Communications and E-Sign Consents. By providing your email to enroll for use of our Services, you consent to receive all notices and information regarding our Services and other offerings electronically. Electronic communications may be posted on the Platform and/or delivered to your registered e-mail address. All communications in electronic format will be considered to be in “writing,” and to have been received no later than five (5) business days after posting or dissemination, whether or not you have received or retrieved the communication.
It is your responsibility to provide us with true, accurate and complete e-mail addresses, contact and other information related to this disclosure and to maintain and update promptly any changes in this information. You may print a copy of any electronic communications and retain it for your records. We reserve the right to terminate or change the terms and conditions on which we provide electronic communications and will provide you notice thereof in accordance with applicable law.
You understand that Electronic mail is subject to interception, misdirection and loss. In addition, an electronic mail message may be forwarded by its intended recipient to other unintended recipients. Any recipient of an electronic message sent by the Website may access the hyper-links to files contained on the Website, as the Website does not authenticate or validate the identity or authority of any person following a hyper-link contained in any such message.
Your consent to receive communications electronically is valid until you revoke such consent, which you may do by contacting us at email@example.com. Nonetheless, if you revoke consent to electronic delivery, Rainbook reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to terminate your authorization to access the Platform and the Services.
25. Feedback. In the event that you provide us any ideas, thoughts, criticisms, suggested improvements or other feedback related to Rainbook, the Platform or the Services (collectively "Feedback"), you agree we may use the Feedback to modify our products and services and that you will not be due any compensation, including any royalty related to the product or service that incorporates your Feedback. You grant to us a worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid, perpetual, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, modify, translate, distribute, perform, display, import, sell, offer for sale, make, have made and otherwise exploit the Feedback in any form, media, or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, and to allow others to do the same. This is true whether you provide the Feedback on the Website or through any other method of communication with us, unless we have entered into a separate agreement with you that provides otherwise.
29. Section Headings. Section headings in this Agreement are for convenience of reference only, and shall not govern the interpretation of any provision of this Agreement.